| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in April is damp. A significant 367mm (14.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Bukoba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bukoba, Tanzania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bukoba:
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) W
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) W
- Kigali, Rwanda - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) WSW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WSW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 296.8 kms (184.4 miles) WSW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) WSW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) WSW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) WSW
- Butare, Rwanda - 271.3 kms (168.6 miles) WSW
- Burundi, Burundi - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) SW